Gmail Hacked Account Recovery Number : 1-844-244-3111 Toll Free
The process of hacking is done to steal data from your email transactions. Your personal information, bank details, and important business secrets are at the risk of being misused by the hacker. n such a situation, Gmail hacked account recovery is the solution to safe and secure your account. There are several easy and quick ways to recover your hacked account. You can do it either by yourself or seek help from Gmail customer service.
Why getting Gmail Hacked Account?
It is must to know that why you are getting Gmail hacked account problem because if you know the root cause of the problem then it will be easy for you to fix and you can also aware in future to safe and secure your account. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Weak or Poor password
- Password matched with username
- Your date of birth is your password
- You share your password to your friends
- Apart from you, your family members use your email and they are not aware of its security
- You open your email in public system and save the password as “remember me”
Sign of Gmail Hacked Account:
- Suspicious email transactions, or unfamiliar emails, weird mails in your Spam folder
- If you have set the log in an alarm earlier, you will get a notification every time you log in from a different device. So, if you receive any such notification that you are not aware of, you need to buckle up.
- If you need a notification about “changed username or password”and you haven’t made the changes.
- You are unable to log in at the very first place, even after entering your Username and Password correctly.
- Is there a bar at the top of your device screen in red that gives an alarm sort of a message like – suspicious activity detected in your Gmail account?
- You try to login your account but it gives login error message “Incorrect username or password”. You may face Gmail login problem and can’t access your account.
These are some basic signs to identify a hijacked account. There could be several other indications as well. If you find any such signs, you should take help from the Gmail experts for Gmail hacked account recovery.
How to Fix Gmail Hacked Account Recovery
If you are looking to sort the matter all by yourself, here are some tricks Google ask you to apply:
- Use the phone, computer or any device where you sign in frequently
- Use the same browser for example – Google Chrome or Opera Mini that you usually do
- Sign in from the location where you normally sign in, like at home or at work
- Make sure you are entering the right password or username
- Avoid typos and check the uppercase and lowercase letters.
If you can’t sign in to your email account just follow the given steps:
- Go to the Gmail hacked account recovery page.
- You are required to provide answers to the questions as accurately as you can.
- Do not try to skip the questions.
- If you are not sure about any security cross check question, answer it as closely as you can rather than skipping that question completely.
The self-help page is for you if your email username and password has been changed or someone deleted your account, or you are unable to sign in for another reason.
If you can’t solve it by your own, call Gmail customer service. The experts are ready 24/7 to solve your queries and help to fix Gmail hacked account.